Qualify for Benefits
If you served as a nuclear energy or uranium worker, you may qualify for significant government benefits through the Department of Labor’s EEOICPA and RECA programs:
- Up to $400,000 in financial compensation
- No Cost medical care
Energy workers who qualify will receive a Department of Labor Benefits White Card that can cover medical and other related costs associated with an approved health condition.
Our Claims & Benefits Team are EEOICPA experts who have helped thousands of energy workers secure their benefits.
- We come to you to help prepare your claim.
- We guide you through the Department of Labor claims process.
- We ensure your medical records and supporting documentation are ready for filing.
- We resubmit claims even if you have already been denied.