CNS’s in house claims department Atomic Resource Coalition (ARC), a division of Critical Nurse Staffing, LLC, is a FREE resource that assists former workers and current patients in filing for their Department of Labor EEOICPA benefits.
Did you or someone you know work for a Department of Energy site, atomic weapons employer, beryllium vendor, or uranium mine/mill?
Under the Department of Labor’s Energy Employees Occupational Illness Compensation Program Act (EEOICPA), former workers may qualify for compensation up to $400,000 and/or medical benefits for their covered condition(s), including no-cost home health care.
CNS’s claims department the Atomic Resource Coalition (ARC), a division of Critical Nurse Staffing, LLC, is a FREE resource that assists former workers in filing for their Department of Labor EEOICPA benefits.
Energy Employees Occupational Illness Compensation Program Act
Part B of the Act covers those who worked for the Department of Energy, an Atomic Weapons Employer or Beryllium Vendor, with radiation-induced cancers, beryllium disease or silicosis.
Award: Medical benefits for covered condition and payment of $150,000
Part E of the Act covers Department of Energy contractor or subcontractor workers for occupationally induced illnesses caused by toxic substances.
Award: Medical benefits for covered condition and impairment payment up to $250,000
Radiation Exposure Compensation Act
RECA provides lump sum compensation awards for individuals who contracted specified diseases in three defined populations:
- Uranium miners, millers and ore transporters – $100,000
- “Onsite participants” at atmospheric nuclear weapons tests – $75,000
- Individuals who lived downwind of the Nevada Test Site (“downwinders”) – $50,000
Helpful links for Department of Labor forms:
- Employee’s Claim: Form EE-1
- Employment History: Form EE-3
- Employment History Affidavit: Form EE-4
- Medical Requirements: Form EE-7
- Physician/Provider Billing Form: OWCP-1500
- Reimbursement for out-of-pocket medical expenses: OWCP-915
- Uniform Billing Form for Medical Services: OWCP-04
- Medical Travel Refund Request: OWCP-957
- Direct Deposit Sign-up Form SF-1199A
- Claim for Home Health Care, Nursing Home, or Assisted Living Benefits: Form EE-17A
- Physician’s Certification of Medical Necessity: Form EE-17B