CNS’s in house claims department Atomic Resource Coalition (ARC), a division of Critical Nurse Staffing, LLC, is a FREE resource that assists former workers and current patients in filing for their Department of Labor EEOICPA benefits. Since 2015 has helped former energy workers achieve their benefits white card 235 times for a total of 27 million and counting paid out compensation!
Did you or someone you know work for a Department of Energy site, atomic weapons employer, beryllium vendor, or uranium mine/mill?
Under the Department of Labor’s Energy Employees Occupational Illness Compensation Program Act (EEOICPA), former workers may qualify for compensation up to $400,000 and/or medical benefits for their covered condition(s), including no-cost home health care.
CNS’s claims department the Atomic Resource Coalition (ARC), a division of Critical Nurse Staffing, LLC, is a FREE resource that assists former workers in filing for their Department of Labor EEOICPA benefits.
Energy Employees Occupational Illness Compensation Program Act
Part B of the Act covers those who worked for the Department of Energy, an Atomic Weapons Employer or Beryllium Vendor, with radiation-induced cancers, beryllium disease or silicosis.
Award: Medical benefits for covered condition and payment of $150,000
Part E of the Act covers Department of Energy contractor or subcontractor workers for occupationally induced illnesses caused by toxic substances.
Award: Medical benefits for covered condition and impairment payment up to $250,000
Radiation Exposure Compensation Act
RECA provides lump sum compensation awards for individuals who contracted specified diseases in three defined populations:
- Uranium miners, millers and ore transporters – $100,000
- “Onsite participants” at atmospheric nuclear weapons tests – $75,000
- Individuals who lived downwind of the Nevada Test Site (“downwinders”) – $50,000
Helpful links for Department of Labor forms:
- Employee’s Claim: Form EE-1
- Employment History: Form EE-3
- Employment History Affidavit: Form EE-4
- Medical Requirements: Form EE-7
- Physician/Provider Billing Form: OWCP-1500
- Reimbursement for out-of-pocket medical expenses: OWCP-915
- Uniform Billing Form for Medical Services: OWCP-04
- Medical Travel Refund Request: OWCP-957
- Direct Deposit Sign-up Form SF-1199A
- Claim for Home Health Care, Nursing Home, or Assisted Living Benefits: Form EE-17A
- Physician’s Certification of Medical Necessity: Form EE-17B